Introducing Myself

 It's been over 2 years since I have introduced myself on my social media, so I figured it was about time to do that again for any new followers! 🤗

Hi everyone! I'm Cara (pronounced Car-uh). I started Cara's Canines when I was just 17 years old. I began by breeding our family dog, a Goldendoodle, but quickly realized that breed of dogs is not my passion. My (future) mother-in-law showed me a picture of a Bernese Mountain Dog and it was absolute love from that moment on. I just had to have a Bernese!! And that's how it all began! Birth, photography, and animals are some of my biggest passions in life, so seeing it all come together in this little business of mine is a dream come true!

I've been married to my high school sweetheart, Derek, for 5 years now. We have a son and a daughter that we absolutely adore! We live in the middle of nowhere in northwest Ohio. We're farmers, we love taking boats out on the local river, going camping, riding ATVs, and spending time with friends and family! We're thankful to have lots of incredible family members that live close by and that love and support us. We're Christians and we believe that God loves us and that He sent his Son Jesus to die in our place and save us from our sins. We look forward to spending eternity in heaven with Him.

Enough about me! 😁 I'd love to get to know you better!! Leave a comment and tell me a bit about yourself! ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts